One of our favorite things to gift, in general, is food! Whether it’s decadent chocolate from Cocoandre, spicy Sriracha, or savory tomato jam – almost every gift on our site comes with a little treat.
Summer is full of food-friendly gift occasions, and this weekend, it’s thanking your Memorial Day host! The best hosts know how to make this special holiday weekend extra memorable - so use our Create feature to whip up the perfect gift just for them.
Here's some inspo to get you started -
Lemon Bar Board, Tomato Jam, Sage Garden in a Bag, Gold Wine Opener
This gift is packed with foodie essentials & few keepsakes to remind them of the weekend all summer long.
A Summer kick-off wouldn’t be complete without a few crowd-pleasing recipes. (These two are made using the gift items pictured above) so in case you were wondering what to do with tomato jam, well, this burger is a game-changer.
Savory Tomato Jam & Sage Burger
Gift items featured: Tomato Jam, Fresh Sage from the Garden in a Bag, Silicone Grilling Tongs
- Bring 2 TBS olive oil to a simmer in a pan & flash fry a few fresh sage leaves for 2-3 seconds
- Lightly toast an english muffin (or bun of your choice!)
- Spread Dijon on one side of bun
- Add simply-grilled burger patty with salt & pepper
- Top with Blue Cheese, a spoonful of Jammy Yummy Tomato Jam, and sage leaves.
N/A Noble Bird (a shoutout to Meddlesome Moth in Dallas)
Gift items featured: Seedlip Non-alcoholic Spirit, Lemon Bar Board, Lemon Bar Knife
- Muddle 3-4 Mint Leaves & 2-3 slices of cucumber in a rocks glass
- Add Ice
- Add 3 oz Garden Seedlip (if you're not familiar with Seedlip - it's the world's first non-alcoholic spirit, made entirely from botanical ingredients! The flavor we carry is "Garden" - herbal & fresh.)
- Add 2.5 oz Fever Tree Tonic Water
- Garnish with lime + mint & enjoy!
Now we can't wait to see - what will you Create?
However you decide to commemorate this weekend, we hope you enjoy extra time with all your special someones! Cheers